We are looking for someone with a love for assisting and helping people, detail oriented, thoughtful, and creative!
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for activities related to shooting, editing and delivering client galleries. This is a part-time position beginning at 5 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Note that other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting in photo sessions.
- Quickly and efficiently culling and sometimes editing client sessions.
- Packing and shipping various client communications and orders.
COMPETENCIES: An individual should perform these competencies to be successful in this position.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma required, College degree preferred; or one to two years related experience ideal.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Applicant should have knowledge of LR, PS, Photo-mechanic, CRM tools, MS Word, and online shipping platforms.
Know that this position will be expected to work during regular weekday office hours and occasional weekends.