snail mail, Detail oriented and people loving person NEEDED
We are looking for someone with a love for snail mail, personal touches and thoughtful details, as well as a love for all things analytical and business efficiency!
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for various administrative duties such as client and networking correspondences, organizing and maintaining client information and business transactions. This is a part-time position beginning at 5 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Note that other duties may be assigned.
- Records receipts and business transactions into database.
- Operates online database to maintain business records and contacts.
- Packs and ships various client communications and orders.
- Attaches appropriate records and communications to business files.
COMPETENCIES: An individual should perform these competencies to be successful in this position.
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma required, College degree preferred; or one to two years related experience ideal.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Applicant should have knowledge of accounting software, CRM tools, MS Word, Photoshop, and online shipping platforms.
To APPLY, PLEASE complete the form below:
If you are selected for an interview, we will be in touch within one week of your submission. By submitting this application, you acknowledge that the information provided here is accurate and truthful to the best of your knowledge.
Application deadline is February 20, 2017.